Hungry?
I'm working 9-5 today at my second job, so I can't go home on my lunch hour to feed Rufus and give him his medicine. Fortunately, today is not a chemotherapy day. He has to take medicine 3-4 times a day -- he has intestinal cancer. He was diagnosed in July and had seemed to be responding well to treatment until 2 weeks ago. He threw up 4 times in one week (twice after eating and 2 stomach acids that I found and am blaming on him). He hasn't thrown up since Tuesday, but his appetite still isn't normal. He usually always wants to eat and always wants more, but he's gotten finicky since he's been sick. If I give him canned he wants dry; dry he wants canned.
I hope this blog will be a way for me to keep track of his health and his mood. Hopefully, I'll be blogging for a long time to come.
I hope this blog will be a way for me to keep track of his health and his mood. Hopefully, I'll be blogging for a long time to come.
1 Comments:
Oooh! That sounds rough. My best to Rufus.
Post a Comment
<< Home