The Rufus Chronicles

Chronicles the trials and tribulations my cat Rufus and I experience as we fight his GI lymphoma.

Name:

vampire aficianado owned by 3 cats

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Food

I need to remember to pick up Rufus' food from the vet tomorrow morning. He's been eating Briana's food for the last 2 days because I've been too lazy to make it to the vet's. He hasn't been complaining since he likes her food better than his own, but I don't want him warfing again.

I've been a bad mother. Went over Jeanne's last night and had too much to drink so I spent the night on her couch. Poor Rufus didn't have any food all night and I was late giving him his chemo. Having a sick cat is like having a sick toddler. They need constant attention and can get into trouble if you leave them unsupervised. When I got home early this morning, I discovered Rufus had tipped over the clothes rack. Hope he didn't wake the neighbors. I need to finish up here and go feed him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home