The Rufus Chronicles

Chronicles the trials and tribulations my cat Rufus and I experience as we fight his GI lymphoma.

Name:

vampire aficianado owned by 3 cats

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Goo

Poor baby has had white goo coming from his right eye all week. It was a little better today, but I think I'll still call the vet. He's also been making pudding instead of logs. It might be because of the change in food. He was eating the light hairball formula for a few days.

The homeopathic vet got back to me today. I'm going to try to take him to see her in Walpole next Wednesday. I'd rather take him there than downtown Boston. Don't want to traumatize the little fella more than is necessary. She sounded a little alarmed like she wanted to see him as soon as possible. My poor baby kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home