The Rufus Chronicles

Chronicles the trials and tribulations my cat Rufus and I experience as we fight his GI lymphoma.

Name:

vampire aficianado owned by 3 cats

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Liver

So, Rufus' liver levels are elevated again. The vet tried changing the scheduling for his chemotherapy to see if it was just a side effect of the medication. It wasn't, but he seems to be doing much better on the new dosage. He hasn't been nauseous, he's been eating MUCH better, and he hasn't been puking. ::crosses fingers:: So we're going to keep the chemo at every third day.

The vet wanted to do an ultrasound, but I just can't afford it. I asked him about homeopathic remedies and he's going to get me the names of a few vets. I've already switched them over to distilled water for drinking and natural canned food. They LOVE it, but it's expensive. $1.09 a can and they would eat more than a can a day if I let them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home