supplements
I got the package from the homeopathic vet today. He's going to take Ecliptex 2-3 times a day for his liver and Daily Antioxidants vitamins twice a day. They're both horse pills (how did she know?) so I need to crush them and slip them into his food. I'm going to try meat-flavored baby foods. Hopefully it will disguise the supplement enough that he'll eat it, and I won't have to worry if he doesn't finish it and Briana does!
The antioxidants contain:
Vitamin C . . . . . 250 mg
Vitamin E . . . . . 100IU
Zinc . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Selenium . . . . . 100 mcg
Carotenoids . . . . 5000IU
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine . 50 mg
L-Glutathione . . . . 10 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 . . . . 5 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid . . 5 mg
Turmeric Root 10:1 (Curcuminoids, from 200 mg) . . 20 mg
Ginger Root 5:1 (Gingerols, from 100 mg) . . . . . 20 mg
Rosemary 4:1 (Rosmarinic Acids, from 40 0mg) . . 10 mg
Milk Thistle Seed 4:1 (Silymarins, from 40 mg) . . 10 mg
Grape Seed Extract 5:1 (Resveratrol, from 50 mgs) 10 mg
I'm not positive about the Ecliptex since they didn't come in a bottle, but I Googled it and I think it contains:
Eclipta Concentrate Han Lian Cao
Milk Thistle seed (Sylibum) Sylibum marianum
Curcuma tuber Yu Jin
Salvia root Dan Shen
Lycium Fruit Gou Qi Zi
Ligustrum fruit Nu Zhen Zi
Bupleurum root Chai Hu
Schizandra fruit Wu Wei Zi
Tienchi Ginseng root San Qi
Tang-kuei root Dang Gui
Plantago Seed Che Qian Zi
Licorice root Gan Cao
The antioxidants contain:
Vitamin C . . . . . 250 mg
Vitamin E . . . . . 100IU
Zinc . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Selenium . . . . . 100 mcg
Carotenoids . . . . 5000IU
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine . 50 mg
L-Glutathione . . . . 10 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 . . . . 5 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid . . 5 mg
Turmeric Root 10:1 (Curcuminoids, from 200 mg) . . 20 mg
Ginger Root 5:1 (Gingerols, from 100 mg) . . . . . 20 mg
Rosemary 4:1 (Rosmarinic Acids, from 40 0mg) . . 10 mg
Milk Thistle Seed 4:1 (Silymarins, from 40 mg) . . 10 mg
Grape Seed Extract 5:1 (Resveratrol, from 50 mgs) 10 mg
I'm not positive about the Ecliptex since they didn't come in a bottle, but I Googled it and I think it contains:
Eclipta Concentrate Han Lian Cao
Milk Thistle seed (Sylibum) Sylibum marianum
Curcuma tuber Yu Jin
Salvia root Dan Shen
Lycium Fruit Gou Qi Zi
Ligustrum fruit Nu Zhen Zi
Bupleurum root Chai Hu
Schizandra fruit Wu Wei Zi
Tienchi Ginseng root San Qi
Tang-kuei root Dang Gui
Plantago Seed Che Qian Zi
Licorice root Gan Cao
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home