Been a long time . . .
. . . since I've blogged.
2 weeks ago Rufus puked 4 times in one week. The vet said I could try upping the chemo to every other day, but I don't want to since it makes him nauseous and costs more. Instead I bought fresh hairball medicine: he wouldn't eat what we had because it was getting hard. He's been taking it pretty well and his appetite is better so I thought he was healthy again, but last night I found some puke in Jeanne's chair (don't tell her). Maybe it was Briana, but I doubt it.
2 weeks ago Rufus puked 4 times in one week. The vet said I could try upping the chemo to every other day, but I don't want to since it makes him nauseous and costs more. Instead I bought fresh hairball medicine: he wouldn't eat what we had because it was getting hard. He's been taking it pretty well and his appetite is better so I thought he was healthy again, but last night I found some puke in Jeanne's chair (don't tell her). Maybe it was Briana, but I doubt it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home