The Rufus Chronicles

Chronicles the trials and tribulations my cat Rufus and I experience as we fight his GI lymphoma.

Name:

vampire aficianado owned by 3 cats

Friday, March 10, 2006

boo-boo and barf

Sunday, Rufus had a boo-boo on his nose. It took a while to scab and then it was huge. Wednesday, he was sleeping so I tried to sneak a slice of cheese. When I went to get back in bed my foot hit something and I heard the most pathetic yelp. He had been following me and I kicked him in the nose knocking the scab loose. :-(
It took a while to scab again.

Thursday he threw up again, so he's back on the Leukeran 3 times a week.

I saw the vet today when I was picking up his med and he gave me some stuff for the nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home