We have DSL and a hairball
I finally have internet access from home, so maybe I can keep this updated a little better.
Rufus has been hacking up small amounts of hair -- about 3 times in the past 10 days. It doesn't smell bad, so I'm not too worried.
He needs to have his bloodwork checked again. I called yesterday but his vet is away until the 5th. I asked if the covering vet could OK it and she said they don't like to do that. So I scheduled it for the end of next week and she asked me what tests he needed to have done. If I know what tests he needs, then why the F*** do you need my particular vet to OK it? I'm the one paying for the bloodwork, right? It's not like the covering vet can't look at Rufus' record and see that he has indeed had these same tests done on a regular basis for the past freaking year!
Now the furry little bastard is in my closet, on top of the shoerack, spread out across 3 pairs. Spoiled brat.
Rufus has been hacking up small amounts of hair -- about 3 times in the past 10 days. It doesn't smell bad, so I'm not too worried.
He needs to have his bloodwork checked again. I called yesterday but his vet is away until the 5th. I asked if the covering vet could OK it and she said they don't like to do that. So I scheduled it for the end of next week and she asked me what tests he needed to have done. If I know what tests he needs, then why the F*** do you need my particular vet to OK it? I'm the one paying for the bloodwork, right? It's not like the covering vet can't look at Rufus' record and see that he has indeed had these same tests done on a regular basis for the past freaking year!
Now the furry little bastard is in my closet, on top of the shoerack, spread out across 3 pairs. Spoiled brat.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home